- We value our staff by treating everyone with respect.
- We offer a wide range of employment options, from full-time guaranteed hours to part time per diem assignments.
- We offer a competitive wage and full benefits package, including health insurance, vacation, sick time and holiday pay and travel time and mileage reimbursement.
- We provide clinical support by assigning each field staff to a Nurse Manager, who provides guidance and oversight.
- We offer professional support by offering regular in-service meetings and other optional training in rehab, end of life care, mental health and others.
- We have a mentor program that provides peer to peer guidance for new CNAs and Homemakers and offers additional prestige and pay for those who complete mentor training.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.